- Leadership Training & Seminars
- Basic and Advanced Carbine
- Designated Marksman Rifle
- Close Quarters Marksmanship
- Close Quarters Battle (CQB)
- Offensive & Defensive Pistol
- Offensive/Defensive Tactical Driving
- Surveillance and Intelligence
- Assault Climbing & Mountaineering
- This course is designed for those who carry a sidearm as a back-up weapon. We focus on safely getting your weapon into action, eliminating the threat, and resolving the issue, whether it be an empty or malfunctioning rifle, or a tactically untenable situation.
- This course is designed for those who carry a sidearm as a primary weapon. We focus on precision marksmanship, reloading, moving and shooting, shooting on the move, and resolving all manner of malfunctions.
Close Quarters Battle:
- Our CQB courses cover the operational spectrum, and can be geared to address requirements unique to your organization. We firmly believe in principals and fundamentals, with a goal of helping you win your fight, and not making you a copy of someone else. As with all our training, we focus on not only what's right, but what is right for you.
- We have several blocks of instruction focused on improving your capabilities with your issued rifle. As the name states, these courses are designed for ranges and situations often encountered in urban terrain. Skills learned in these courses are building blocks for CQB, and fighting in built-up areas.
- The ability to accurately and rapidly engage targets beyond 200 meters is key for operations in rural areas, both here and abroad. With the proliferation of large caliber, high capacity weapons, both law enforcement and military teams have to be ready to counter that threat. Our courses are designed to take n advanced marksman to the next level and can be tailored around your issued weapons systems.
- Our courses on patrolling cover all aspects of operating in rural areas. With extensive experience in reconnaissance, sniping and direct action in all types of terrain, we have the skills and experience to help you make the woods, desert or mountains a force-multiplier and not a detractor.
Why choose Bobcat Tactical
for your Leadership Development Program?
- CSM (Ret) Robert A. Shalala served for over 29 year in Airborne, Ranger, and Special Operations Units, during which he served in leadership positions for over 15 years. CSM Shalala also deployed for combat operations to Panama, Iraq, and Afghanistan. On three combat tours CSM Shalala served in positions normally filled by commissioned officers of the rank of Major. His awards and decorations include the Silver Star, the Defense Superior Service Medal, 5 Bronze Stars, 2 with Valor Devices, 3 Army Commendation medals, 1 with Valor Device, and The Combat Infantry Badge (2nd Award). Having faced leadership challenges from the tactical to the strategic level, CSM Shalala has a unique insight into what it takes to lead people both on and off the battlefield. All the trainers at Bobcat Tactical share similar backgrounds, and are experts at motivating and leading. Whatever challenges you face, a Bobcat trainer can help you problem solve your way to a solution. We know what right looks like and can help you craft a plan to get there.
© BOBCAT TACTICAL LLC 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED